Hillsborough County schools open new schoolgirl porn site

Hillsborough county schoolgirl sex video site has been shut down after a child’s family complained it was too hot.

The website was originally registered by a mother and daughter and the mother has now been charged with child endangerment after the video was posted online last week.

It was created by a woman who said she was 14 and her daughter was 11 and the two girls are now 14 and 10 respectively.

It was later taken down after the mother complained about the video being too hot and police said it contained graphic images.

“It was obviously very hot and it was the parents’ responsibility to make sure that their children were comfortable around each other and that it was safe for them to do so,” Hillsborough District Police Deputy Chief Constable Rob Pugh said.

Police said it was unclear how many videos were made, but it is understood they were uploaded from a number of locations across the state.

In an emailed statement to The Sport, Hillsborough Schools said the website was shut down on Wednesday and all materials associated with it would be taken down.

“The school has been made aware of the incident and has been advised that the content and location of the site are no longer suitable for use,” it said.

“A full investigation will be carried out to identify the cause of the issue.”

Topics:child-abuse,courts-and-trials,courthouses-and.courts,holland,southport-4215,south-port-4300,liverpool-2373,moorabbin-2343,dublin-2225,wollongong-2500,dundee-3155,north-melbourne-3000More stories from South Australia